At last a huge range of high quality, hand-crafted horse brushes now available in Australia !
Founded by William LEISTNER in 1882, this traditional German family company still produces a large range of desirable brushes, specialising in animals grooming products. Expertly manufactured, using natural materials makes them truly "special", highly effective and durable.
Some unique features :
Body • Made from grained beech and pear wood
• Finished with either a lacquer or natural beeswax
• Anatomically formed (registered design) for ergonomic use
Strap • Made from genuine cowhide and lined with super soft elk leather
• Fully adjustable due to velcro closure or belt buckle fastening
• Detailing like Swarovski Crystals or Western concho style
• Stamp embossed patterns such as crocodile skin look
• Customised print with your or your horses name
Bristles • All natural fibres such as goat, horse, wild boar hair or coconut fibre
• Patented angular bristles, wooden massage nobs brass wire
• Motifs such as horse shoe, head or breed brands
• Soft and stiff bristles of different length & colour
Some special brushes are:
Two Way Brush - deep grooming one direction, polishing in the other
Wonderbrush - angular bristles to remove dust or mud, anti-static
Pasternbrush - lifted bristles in the centre for hard to reach areas
High Gloss - for that extra shine or the horse with sensitive skin
Schimmel - to remove stains from white/lighter coloured coats
Feeling - anatomically formed, effortless brushing - "WOW" result !!
With over 150 different products available LEISTNER has a brush for every need and their kids range is as functional yet stylish & fun.
From everyday brushes to the luxurious versions you will get a product of superior time saving quality and individual look - No brush is the same !
Spoil yourself and your horse or consider a LEISTNER brush for a gift or prize that is special, useful and hard wearing.
For more info, go to www.leistner-buersten.de
Exclusively available in Australia from THE CITY BARN
Prices start from $8.50 - $85.50
Personalisation of brushes available on request (i.e. your name or your horses name embossed on leather strap). Contact Us